The One With The Waterpark

$7!!! Yeah, that's right! West Edmonton Mall Waterpark for only $7!! Annelise and I, along with my bro and his fiancee and a bunch of other "Dutch People" all headed to WEM to cash in the cheapest night ever! Not only did we hit the waves but we went on the slides with our tubes and almost died. I swear, the sides on those slides are not high enough. While on the twister, I could totally feel the edge of the tube on the top of slide. Let me tell you....I WAS SCARED! I used to have a Super Summer Attraction Pass when I was a little bit younger but ever since cockroches were discovered in the waterpark, I haven't been able to bring myself back to that place. Annelise was hilarious about making sure we didn't walk around without shoes when it was possible. Aside from the adventurous waves, Annelise tried to flirt with one of the lifeguards so he would open the other tube ride. Yeah, it didn't work. Nice try though!

Tonight was also Bethany's 19th birthday! She had a bunch of friends with her so we didn't get to hang that much, but lets be honest, she's been here for the last 3 weekends! You might as well move here DEAR! Well, I still love you and I hope you had a kick butt birthday weekend! Man, her and her friends stayed at the Fantasyland Hotel for the night...I'M JEALOUS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um... cockroaches? they had cockroaches? i'm glad to hear this, as we're planning a trip to edmonton this coming weekend, and i briefly considered... "that might be fun". lol... thanks for the heads up! lol

The One With My Facebook

Alissa Jongsma's Facebook profile