The One With Kickle

Oh my goodness. I've discovered the joy of GAMING! I was at Annelise's house, she does homework and I play games, and she taught me to play the WHICKEDEST game EVER!! It's a game where you are this little guy and you need to freeze these little slugs and then KICK them into the water so to build a pathway to the money bags. Yeah, I know, my description doesn't do justice to the game but if you want more details let me know. Here's the sad part of being a 'new-found gamer'. I started playing KICKLE at 8:30 Saturday night and didn't go to bed until 3:30am Sunday morning. For all those out there who will make fun of me for being a 'gaming nerd' here's my comments....I DON'T CARE!!! I LOVE KICKLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keagle? Yea that's all I think of when I hear that name. I hear they are very effective excersises, happy keagling:-)

The One With My Facebook

Alissa Jongsma's Facebook profile