The One With The Olive Garden

Update ALERT! I no longer work at the insurance place but am currently a waitress at the OG (AKA Olive Garden)! It's so rad. Sure I've only had one day of orientation and one day of book training, buit it's sweet! Here's the deal. I started at the OG on Saturday and watched the videos that everyone has to watch (you know the secruity, food safety, etc.). Then on Monday I went for my first official paid day as a waitress at the OG! Basically the OG is a a classy family resturant. It's not a really formal place but it's quite professional. As the saying goes..."When you're here...You're family"! We did extensive menu training last night. It's intense! I basically have to learn the Italian language and the Italian accent. It's pretty neat though. It's crazy because the customers don't really know the correct way to say the menu items and so you have to correct them with the proper Italian way! It's sweet though and the people there are really funny and goof-balls. Love it! Hospitaliano!

No comments:

The One With My Facebook

Alissa Jongsma's Facebook profile