The One With Grande Prairie

Yeah, that's right! I just returned to Sexsmith for the weekend but it was much to short of a trip!! Here's the weekend in a quick run-down...

Thursday - Annelise and I arrived in Sex-town at about 8pm. We hung out at Matt and Holly's house until about 10pm when we went into GP to drive Annelise to Mel's house, where she was staying for the weekend. We picked up Doug and Sam along the way and went to good 'ol Tim Horton's for some ROLL UP THE RIM adventures! After that we headed home to Sex-town for beddy-by!

Friday - I hung out with Holly for the majority of the morning and made a quick stop in the DH for some good ol' catching up with some friends. Then I went back to Holly's and Annelise and Doug came over for some good ol' chick-flick Session. Yeah, that's right. Doug likes chick-flicks!

Saturday - Came way to soon considering I met up with Danielle, Marc and Shawn for breakfast at 8AM!! After that I went to Doug's and bummed around for the day. Then we headed into town for supper, went to the Storm's game and watch 'The Good Shephard'. (VERY SLOW)

Sunday - Instead of going to church like a 'good-girl', I opted out to chill with Matt and Holly and Dr. Mario (of course). And just like always, I GOT MY BUTT KICKED. In all fairness, I'm pretty sure that Holly and Matt don't do anything BUT play Dr. Mario so that's okay that I loss. After the Dr. Mario session, I headed into town for lunch (PIZZA HUT!!!) and then came back to Doug and Shane's for some good ol' quality time session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

The One With My Facebook

Alissa Jongsma's Facebook profile